Are you getting the Netflix UI3012 error message? This is a simple guide.
Another error code from Netflix is the UI3012 It can occur for certain uses, such as streaming Netflix movies to browsers.
Its error message reads An unexpected error occurred. Try again by refreshing the page. See the solutions below if you have to resolve that issue.
How can I resolve the Netflix UI3012 error message?
1. Restart the router
- Start your computer and Internet router. Restart the computer.
- You must turn off the router.
- Allow the router to be unplugged for approximately five minutes.
- Next, plug it in again and the router will turn back on.
- Then, you can try streaming Netflix videos again in your browser.
2. Reset network
- You can reset your network's default settings by clicking on the "Reset Network" button. For more information, please click here Search by typing here In the Windows 10 Taskbar
- Please enter the keyword Red reset In the search field
- Click here Reset Network Click the button below to view the window.
- Click the button Reset now .
3. Disable your browser extensions
- Some browser extensions may cause the UI3012 error. You can disable extensions from Google Chrome by typing chrome // Extensions / Enter your URL into the browser, and then press Enter.
- To disable extensions, click on the toggle button in the blue.
- You can also click here You can delete to delete extensions.
- Simply click on open menu menu.
- Click here Complements > Extensions You can open a collection of add-ons.
- To disable add-ons, click the toggle button in the blue.
- Click here Configuration Edge, and More button.
- Click here Extensions To open the sidebar, click directly below.
- After that, you can uncheck all border extensions.
- You can disable Opera browser extension by clicking the button O The upper left corner is the address of the browser window.
- Click here Extensions You can find the full menu.
- Simply click on these buttons Deaktivate These extensions are available.
4. An Ethernet cable can connect the computer to an Ethernet router
- Use an Ethernet cable to connect your computer directly to the router. If your computer is already on, switch it off.
- Attach the Ethernet cable to your PC, and then to your router.
- For approximately half an hour, unplug your router's power cord.
- Connect the router again.
- Next, you can try again to view Netflix content.
5. Increase your Wi-Fi signal
- Three ways to boost your Wi-Fi signal: If possible, bring the router closer towards your desktop or laptop computer.
- Other Wi-Fi devices such as tablets, cell phones and TVs should be moved away from your router. Make sure that you do not use Netflix on these devices.
- To get the best reception possible, you should place your router on a high platform, like a top shelf or table.
These are all the possible solutions to the Netflix UI3012 problem. If these fixes don't suffice, you can open the Netflix Help Centre Use a web browser
Click the button to talk about the UI3012 error and get help from Netflix Support. Chat live .
Deja un comentario